Sunday, January 24, 2021

Learning about the Low FODMAP Diet

 As I begin to dig into the Low FODMAP diet, and cross-reference it with the SCD diet, I am learning a great deal.  Here I would like to list links to information, as well as lists of foods that I am able to tolerate.

I seem to tolerate hard-boiled eggs and cheddar cheese curd.  I tolerate broccoli.  I made a low FODMAP smoothie out of pineapple, blueberries, bananas, and avocado that I seemed to tolerate well.      

I have read that V-8 is low FODMAP, and intend to try some today.

Information:

V-8 Juice is Low FODMAP

Are FODMAPS Hiding In Your Supplements

Low FODMAP Food Chart

A Beginner's Guide to a Low FODMAP Diet

Tea & FODMAPS

4 Hot Tips for Low-FODMAP Drinks

The Best Teas to Drink for Relief from IBS Symptoms

SIBO Survivor: 5 Important Lessons and 8+ Best Treatments For SIBO & IBS Patients

Using Herbs and Spices On a Low FODMAP Diet

Recipes:

FODMAP Everyday Recipes

A Little Bit Yummy

Fun Without FODMAPS

Products for Purchase:

Rachel Paul's Good Food Good Mood

Fody Foods

Meal Delivery:

Modify Health

For ease of reference, here are the SCD legal foods.  Up until this flare, the SCD Diet was applied whenever symptoms began, and it helped, but more recently it hasn't been enough:

Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Legal/Illegal List

Even though today is January 24, 2021, I intend to continue to add to this list, documenting the foods that do not cause pain, and links to helpful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment